Concerning food market we have a fish shop everyday in Treia, Sasha can explain where it is.
Different food markets around Casa Olivi:
Monday in Loro Piceno
Tueday in Treia and Tolentino
Wednesday in Macerata
Saturday in Civitanova Marche and San Severino
But we usually buy the food in the supermarket in Passo di Treia, very good quality, fresh pasta, fresh gnocchi, fish and vongole (except on monday), very good meat, Ciabatta bread etc...
There is also a small truck in the entrance of Treia who sells delicious fish. Sasha can tell which day they are in Treia, I do not remember. I usually buy big fresh fish and scampi to him.
For the wine, we can sell wines from our wine cellar, selection made by our two sommeliers Amy and Mirco.
Concerning our favorite restaurants around Treia
- very good and simple grilled meat and pasta in Il Villino, 5 minutes from Casa Olivi. Very traditional country house, nothing waou in term of decoration but one of the owners is Argentinian and cooks very well grilled meat. The pasta and gnocchi, all home made, are also delicious. Very good price. Nice for a friday evening!
- our pizzeria in Treia Antiche Mura. Good pizza, traditional place, Via Don Mizoni n.11, Treia
- restaurant and gourmet Pizza in Macerata, 20 minutes from the house
very nice country house. Chef Michele Biagiola has 1 Michelin star but is proposing a more casual cuisine next to his gourmet restaurant with delicious pasta and pizza
- interesting and creative traditional restaurant
Trattoria Gallo Rosso, Piazza XI Febrrario in Filottrano (15 minutes from casa olivi)
Chef Andrea is a friend of Casa Olivi
- a new creative restaurant in Tolentino (15 minutes from the house)
We haven't tried yet but sounds delicious
- Il Casolare dei Segreti, gourmet agriturismo 5 minutes from Casa Olivi. Excellent option during the week but fully booked during week end.
We have some more great places, Andreina Restaurant in Loreto, Enoteca Le Case in Macerata, Sushi bar Il clandestino in Numana but they are a little bit further from Casa Olivi.