Villa marches Casa Piane Pettirossi
- Region: Marches
- Locality: Petritoli
- Next to: Fermo (16 km)
- Airport: Ancona (90 km)
- Next shop: 3 km
- Distance to beach: 18 km
- Distance to sea: 18 km
- Persons: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Detached villa
- Dog allowed
- Air conditioning
- Heated pool
- 22.07.2023 - 29.07.2023: 6.500 €
- 02.09.2023 - 30.09.2023: 6.500 €
- 30.09.2023 - 28.10.2023: 5.500 €
- 28.10.2023 - 30.03.2024: 5.000 €
- 30.03.2024 - 27.04.2024: 5.500 €
- 27.04.2024 - 01.06.2024: 6.000 €
- 01.06.2024 - 29.06.2024: 6.500 €
- 29.06.2024 - 31.08.2024: 7.000 €
- 31.08.2024 - 28.09.2024: 6.500 €
- 14.09.2024 - 14.06.2025: 5.000 €
- 28.09.2024 - 02.11.2024: 5.500 €
Luxury modern styled villa
- Modern and highend Interieor
- Heated pool
Hidden between the green hills of Le Marche, in complete privacy is set Casa Piane Pettirossi. The name of the house is dedicated to the sweet robins ("pettirossi" in Italian) that can be seen around the house. In 2022, the house was completely renovated by the German owner, an architect, and his wife. In the process, old materials were preserved and complemented with modern furniture and design brands. Beamed ceilings and rough stone walls form a harmonious whole with sleek concrete floors, eye-catching Kartell and Casa Lumi lamps, stylish butterfly chairs, and Charles Eames furniture. Inside, you will experience a peaceful, authentic yet luxurious atmosphere, thanks to the use of light colors, high-quality materials, robust wooden furniture, fine linen, carefully selected accessories, and plenty of cushions to sink into.
The house is optimally equipped for a comfortable holiday. With 4 bedrooms, the house offers space for 8 people, and there is a cozy living room, a very spacious and stylish dining kitchen with a gas stove, and modern bathrooms with care products and bathrobes for pure pampering. There are inviting terraces around the house, all with stunning views over the countryside. In the shade of the pergola, you can enjoy a lunch (prepared on the barbecue) or an aperitif in the lounge corner. The highlight outside is the private saltwater pool with sun loungers, for hours of cooling off and relaxation, and for children, there are plenty of games to keep them busy inside and out.
Casa Piane Pettirossi is ideally situated between the sea and the mountains. The beaches of the Adriatic coast are only 15 minutes away, and the Sibillini Mountains offer many hiking and biking opportunities and even skiing in winter. Moreover, some alluring historical towns (such as Fermo and Ascoli Piceno) are close by to be discovered.
Casa Piane Pettirossi is located in the quiet countryside of the Italian region Le Marche, 3 kilometers from the town of Petritoli, and about 15-20 minutes from the Adriatic coast. Petritoli provides you with your daily needs with a supermarket, nice restaurants, but also wine bars and a bank.
Tips for day trips in the area: Besides the beach of Pedaso (only 18 km away), you will find the beautiful coastline of the Riviera de la Palme a little further away, which runs from Cupra Marittima (24 km) to San Benedetto del Tronto (32 km). It is a beautiful green area with fine white sandy beaches. Moreover, you can stroll around in the charming old inner cities of Cupra Marittima and Grottammare (30 km).
• The house has air conditioning and central heating
• In the bathrooms, you will find Aesop brand toiletries, towels, and bathrobes
• A cot and high chair can be arranged
Beautiful gardens (about 2000 sqm) with grass surround the house and are equipped with the following amenities:
- Two covered terraces next to the house
- A pergola with a dining table for 10 people, a barbecue, and lounge chairs
- Several seating areas with lounge chairs
- A saltwater swimming pool (13.20x 5.00m / maximum 1.40 m deep) with sun loungers, parasol, and outdoor shower
- Private parking spaces
Casa Piane Pettirossi (200m2) is a recently renovated house situated in a beautifully landscaped garden with its own swimming pool and wonderful views over the hills. With 4 bedrooms, the villa can accommodate 8 people. The house is divided into two floors and has the following rooms:
- A cozy living room with an L-shaped sofa and doors that open onto the terrace
- A spacious kitchen with all modern appliances including a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, gas hob, espresso machine, toaster, and kettle. Furthermore, there is a large sideboard, bench, gas stove, a long dining table, and French doors to the outside.
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with a double bed and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. An upstairs bedroom adjoins a spacious living room with a fireplace, butterfly chairs, and a sofa. Two of the double beds are 160 x 200 cm and one with a small one (140 x 200 cm). The master bedroom (bed 160 x 200 cm) has a large tub.
- A laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Damage deposit: 1.000 Euro (per credit card)
Final cleaning: 300 Euro (to be paid together with the 2nd payment)
Final cleaning for a dog: 100 Euro
Poolheating: 300 Euro / week